The publisher reserves the right to modify, at any time and without notice, the site and the services as well as the present terms, in particular to adapt to the evolutions of the site by the provision of new functionalities or the deletion or modification of existing functionalities.
Access and navigation
The publisher implements the technical solutions at his disposal to allow access to the site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, he may at any time suspend, limit or interrupt access to the site or to certain pages of the latter in order to make updates, modifications of its content or any other action deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site.
The connection and the navigation on this site are worth unreserved acceptance of the present General Conditions of Use, whatever the technical means of access and the terminals used.
These GCUs apply to any declension or extension of the site on existing or future social and / or community networks.
For the good management of the site, the publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or certain parts of the site, to a specific category of user;
- remove any information that could disrupt its functioning;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
The publisher is only responsible for the content he has edited himself.
The publisher is not responsible for:
- in case of problems or technical, computer or compatibility of the site with any hardware or software;
- direct or indirect, material or immaterial, foreseeable or unforeseeable damage resulting from the use or difficulties of use of the site or its services;
- the intrinsic characteristics of the Internet, in particular those relating to the lack of reliability and the lack of security of the information circulating there;
The site may use "cookie" techniques to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for user comfort, which may preclude the use of " Recording of these "cookies" by configuring its navigation software.